Why Choose Us
We have learned a lot in our 25+ years of helping people with their hearing. Our highly trained and nationally certified staff provide the right hearing healthcare and technology for our patients.
We know that acknowledging hearing loss and getting treatment can be stressful and intimidating for people. We make the process easier by always treating you with warmth and consideration.
We believe earning patients’ business starts
with earning your trust. We will always be straightforward with you about your hearing loss and offer fair and competitive pricing for treatment recommendations.
We offer pricing that fits every budget as well as special financing (W.A.C). Pediatric services limited to certain locations only.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Fitting and Dispensing Hearing Aids
- Counseling on Use and Care of Hearing Aids
- Follow-up Care
Hearing Aid Repairs
Cell Phone/T.V. Listening Accessories
Live Speech Mapping
Industrial Hearing Screenings
Ear Impressions / Ear Molds
- Evaluation and Fitting for Musician Ear Plugs and Monitors
- Hearing Protection Devices
- Swim Plugs
- Cerumen Management
- Hearing Aid Batteries
Tinnitus Evaluation and Extensive Management Programs
- Tinnitus Support Group and Counseling
- Sound Therapy and Tinnitus Masking Products
Monday – Friday
9AM – 5PM
201 Hwy 27 S
Sebring, FL 33870